Roger H. Mandel - President & CEO
Bachelors of Science in Business Administration, Old Dominion University
Master of Arts in Organizational Management, University of Phoenix
- Subject Matter Expert in Earned Value Management:
- Senior Program Analyst, Consultant to Program Managers USN at SPAWAR, San Diego.
- Business Manager for R&D Laser Engineering Firm.
- Contract Specialist, Program Analyst, Industrial Specialist USN Civil Service, Melbourne, Australia and NAVSEA San Diego.
- Validation team member of Earned Value Management.
- Adjunct Professor at UCSD and SDSU, teaching Project Management courses.
- Senior Instructor DeVry University/Keller Graduate School of Management, Master of Arts in Project Management courses.
- Certification Total Quality Leadership and Contract Management.
Alexander J Mandel - Business and Technology Development
Bachelors of Science in Aerospace Engineering (Rocket Science), California State Polytechnic University
- Project Engineer – Toshiba America Information Systems created relationships with third party developers and Japanese engineering
- Sr. Sales Engineer US/Manager of Professional Services Japan – Engage Technologies built a department in Japan to assist sales and customers.
Paula H. Mandel - Comptroller and CFO
Associates Degree in Computer Science
Associates Degree in Business Management
Corporate Financial Management